From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gump or Gumps may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Forrest Gump (character), the eponymous lead character in a novel by Winston Groom and its screen adaptation
- The Gump, a fictional character from the Oz series of books by L. Frank Baum
- The Gumps, a popular comic strip about an ordinary family by Sidney Smith
- "Gump" (song), song by "Weird Al" Yankovic about Forrest Gump
- Gump, a 1991 album by Sons of Freedom
- Gump Worsley (1929–2007), Hall of Fame National Hockey League goaltender
- Guy Cantrell (1904-1961), American Major League Baseball pitcher nicknamed "Gump"
- Carissa Gump (born 1983), American weightlifter
- Scott Gump (born 1965), American golfer
- Apache Gump, an open source continuous integration system
- Gump's, a luxury American home furnishings and décor retailer founded in 1861
- WGMP, a radio station licensed to Montgomery, Alabama, branded as "104.9 The Gump"
- GUMPS, a widely used acronym used by airplane pilots as a check-list
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.