From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gump may refer to:
- Forrest Gump (character), the eponymous lead character in a novel by Winston Groom and its screen adaptation
- Gump Worsley (1929–2007), former professional ice hockey player
- Apache Gump, an open source continuous integration system
- The Gump, a fictional character from the Oz series of books by L. Frank Baum
- The Gumps, a popular comic strip about an ordinary family by Sidney Smith
- "Gump Roast", an episode of The Simpsons, mainly a spoof of Forrest Gump
- "Gump" (song), song by "Weird Al" Yankovic about Forrest Gump
- Gump, a 1991 album by Sons of Freedom
- Gump & Ayers, a real estate company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.