From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gunda is a genus of moths.
The term may also refer to:
- Hindi street-language for a criminal
- Gunda (film), a 1998 Hindi film
- A junior synonym of the plant genus Cordia
- The Hindi name of Cordia dichotoma
- An acronym originating from the 1980s in Derry, New Hampshire, meaning Guardians of Unbelievably Nice Days Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.