From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gunman or gunmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gunman or Gunmen may refer to:
- A word sometimes used to describe a criminal, armed with a gun
- A word used to call a gunfighter before the 20th Century
- Gunman (film), a 1983 Thai crime film directed by Chatrichalerm Yukol
- The Gunman (film), an upcoming Spanish thriller film directed by Pierre Morel
- "Gunman" (song), 2000 single by aggrotech band Funker Vogt
- Gunman Chronicles, 2000 computer game by Rewolf Software
- Gunmen (1994 film), action-comedy film directed by Deran Sarafian
- Gunmen (Gurren Lagann), mecha robots from the anime series Gurren Lagann
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.