From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gunnhild)
- Gunhild of Wenden, wife of Sweyn I of Denmark
- Gunhild of Wessex, (1055–1097), eldest daughter of Harold Godwinson and Edith the Fair
- Gunhild Rosén, Swedish ballerina
- Gunhilde, sister of Sweyn I of Denmark
- Gunhilda of Denmark, daughter of Canute the Great and wife of Henry III, Holy Roman Emperor
- Gunnhild, Mother of Kings, was the wife of Erik Bloodaxe
- Gunnhild Haraldsdottir, wife of Pallig Tokesen
- Gunnhildr Sveinsdóttir, queen consort of Denmark and Sweden
- 891 Gunhild, an asteroid in the Asteroid Belt
In the masculine form, Gunnhildus, it is attested from earlier times.
- gunhild, a French clothing brand
- The name of the London area "Gunnersbury" means "Manor house of a woman called Gunnhildr", and is from an old Scandinavian personal name + Middle English -bury, manor or manor house.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
- Oxford Dictionary of British Place Names, A.D.Mills. 2003. ISBN 978-0-19-852758-9. ISBN 0-19-852758-6.