The Guns of Navarone
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Guns of Navarone)
The Guns of Navarone or Navarone can refer to:
- The Guns of Navarone (novel), a 1957 novel by Alistair MacLean, set during World War II
- The Guns of Navarone (film), a 1961 film based on the novel, starring Gregory Peck, David Niven, and Anthony Quinn
- The Guns of Navarone (song), the film's theme song, a hit for the Jamaican first-wave ska group The Skatalites and later covered by The Specials
- Force 10 From Navarone, a 1968 novel by Alistair MacLean, sequel to The Guns of Navarone
- Force 10 from Navarone (film), released in 1978 and loosely based on the 1968 novel by Alistair MacLean.
- Navarone (video game), an arcade video game released by Namco in 1980, loosely inspired by the film
- Navarone (band), a Dutch rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.