From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gur or GUR can refer to:
- Mordechai Gur (1930-95), Israeli politician and the 10th Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces
- Gur, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Gur, Tibet, a village
- Gur (Hebrew: גוּר); Latin and Douay-Rheims place name in ancient Israel near Megiddo
- GUR, airport code of Gurney Airport, serving Alotau in the Milne Bay Province of Papua New Guinea
- Gur languages, a group of West African languages
- Gur, another term for jaggery, a sugar product of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan
- GUR, "ground under repair", a term in golf
- Gur or Ger (Hasidic dynasty), from Góra Kalwaria
- Gur, a Hammurabic unit of measure for grain
- Gur or Persian onager, 'Equus hemionus kulan, a subspecies of Asiatic wild ass (donkey); related genetically and etymologically to the khur or Indian wild ass subspecies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.