Guru Gobind Singh Hospital
Guru Gobind Singh Hospital (GGSH) is located in Patna City (Patna Sahib), Patna. The hospital has been attached by the state health administration to the AIIMS Patna till the latter's complex to accommodate patients comes up in 2014. Patna high court directed to construct a boundary wall for the hospital spread on 68-acre at an estimated cost of Rs. 1.87 crore.
- List of places named after Guru Gobind Singh
- Takht Sri Patna Sahib
- Patna Sahib railway station
- Patna Sahib (Lok Sabha constituency)
- ANAND RAJ (July 26, 2012). "Prod to Centre on hospital order defiance". The Telegraph.
- "Patna high court team inspects City hospital". Hindustan times. October 15, 2012.
- Binod Dubey (November 30, 2012). "Patna AIIMS may be delayed by 6 months". Hindustan times.
- "Join Guru Gobind hospital by July 25". Times of India. Jul 19, 2012.