Gustav Ejstes live in Concert with Dungen in 2009
|Genres||Psychedelic Rock, Progg|
|Years active||Since 1999|
Gustav Ejstes (born December 23, 1979 in Lanna, Skövde Municipality, Västergötland) is a Swedish musician. He is the singer and frontman of the Swedish psychedelic rock band Dungen. He plays a lot of instruments himself on his records, together with Reine Fiske (guitar), Mattias "Tiaz" Gustavsson (bass) and Johan Holmegard (drums), who are also in the band.
Subliminal Sounds is the record label to which he returned after a short period with Virgin Records and the record "Stadsvandringar". He has released seven albums and the album Ta Det Lugnt (2005), has been highly acclaimed all over the world. So has the successors, Tio Bitar (2007), 4 (2008) and Skit i allt (2010).
- Dungen (2001)
- Dungen 2 (2002)
- Stadsvandringar (2002)
- Ta Det Lugnt (2004)
- Tio Bitar (2007)
- 4 (2008)
- Skit i allt (2010)
- Tyst Minut (2005, Subliminal Sounds) (12" vinyl, also included with 2005 re-release of Ta Det Lugnt)
- Samtidigt (2009, Kemado) (limited-pressing (500) tour-only 12″ vinyl containing an extended 15-minute long version of the song "Samtidigt" from 4)
- Solen Stiger Upp (2002, Dolores Recordings) (CD)
- Stadsvandringar (2002, Dolores Recordings) (CD)
- Jag vill va' som du / Har du vart' i Stockholm? (2003, Dolores Recordings) (CD)
- Panda (2005, Memphis Industries) (CD, 7" vinyl)
- Festival (2006, Memphis Industries) (7" vinyl)
- Sätt Att Se (2008, Mexican Summer) (12" vinyl)
- Öga, Näsa, Mun (2011, Third Man Records) (7" vinyl)
- Dungen Official website.