From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gutenberg may refer to:
- Johannes Gutenberg, inventor of movable type
- Gutenberg (crater), a crater on the Moon
- Gutenberg, Germany, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Gutenberg an der Raabklamm, a municipality in Styria, Austria
- Gutenberg Castle, a castle in Liechtenstein
- Gutenberg (surname)
- Gutenberg Bible, printed by Johannes Gutenberg circa 1455
- Gutenberg College, a four-year college in Eugene, Oregon
- Gutenberg Museum, Mainz, Germany
- Gutenberg! The Musical!, off-Broadway musical running in New York City
- Project Gutenberg, a volunteer effort to digitize, archive, and distribute cultural works
- The Gutenberg discontinuity, a seismic propagation discontinuity at the core–mantle boundary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.