From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gutian may refer to:
- Gutian County (古田县), Ningde, Fujian, China
- Gutian Massacre, massacre of Christians in Gutian County
- Gutian, Liancheng County (姑田镇), town in Liancheng County, Fujian, China
- Gutian, Shanghang County (古田镇), town in Fujian, China
- Gutian Congress, meeting of the Chinese Communist Party in 1929
- Gutian people, an ancient Near East people
- Gutian language, language of Gutian people
- Gutian dynasty of Sumer, dynasty in Mesopotamia from around 2150 BC, lasting roughly a total of one century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.