|Guting Station Platform|
|Address||No. 164-1, Sec. 2, Roosevelt Rd.|
|Opened||December 24, 1998, September 30, 2012|
|Line(s)||Xindian Line (G10)
Zhonghe Line (O15)
|Daily Ridership||55,164 (2011)
(Ranked 13th of 89)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
The defunct TRA Xindian Line also had a station of the same name. However, its location is not the same as the current station.
The station is a three-level, underground structure with two island platforms and nine exits. The two platforms are stacked, allowing for cross-platform interchange. Public art at the station is titled "Chance of Meeting" and features 12 face masks representing contrasts such as day and night, noisy and quiet, time and space, etc. It was selected by international competition and cost NT$4,999,000.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, toilets, one-way ticket machine, information desk|
|B2||Platform 1||Xindian Line toward Songshan (CKS Memorial Hall) →|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right, left|
|Platform 2||Xinzhuang Line toward Luzhou/ Huilong (Dongmen) →|
|B3||Platform 3||←Xindian Line toward Xindian/ Taipower Building (Taipower Building)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left, right|
|Platform 4||←Zhonghe Line toward Nanshijiao (Dingxi)|
- Exit 1: Roosevelt Rd., and Tongan St.
- Exit 2: Roosevelt Rd., and Tongan St.
- Exit 3: Roosevelt Rd. (Guting Market)
- Exit 4: Roosevelt Rd., and Heping E. Rd. (National Taiwan Normal University)
- Exit 5: Heping E. Rd.
- Exit 6: Roosevelt Rd., and Heping E. Rd.
- Exit 7: Roosevelt Rd., and Heping W. Rd.
- Exit 8: Roosevelt Rd., and Heping W. Rd.
- Exit 9: Roosevelt Rd., and Heping W. Rd.
Around the station
- National Taiwan Normal University
- Children's Newspaper Company
- Qiang Shu High School
- Heti Elementary School
- Mandarin Daily News
- Star Kids Mania (between this station and Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station)
- Taipei Language Institute
- Guting Market
- Nanchang Park
- Taiwan Futures Exchange
- Zhongzheng CTS (between this station and Dongmen Station)
- Taipei Grand Mosque
- Mongolian and Tibetan Cultural Center
- Small and Medium Enterprise Administration
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guting Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations". Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map: Guting". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- "Public Art on the Xindian Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-12-05.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|