From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gutterball is a compound word devised from "gutter" and "ball", which has several meanings:
- "Gutterball" is a phrase often used in American ten-pin bowling to describe a delivery that falls into one of the gutters before it reaches the pins.
- Gutterballs (film), 2008 Canadian slasher film
- Gutterballs, the name of a "film within a film" dream sequence in The Big Lebowski
- Gutter Ball is an episode of the soap opera General Hospital: Night Shift
- Gutterball, an indie supergroup rock band of the 1990s that consisted of Steve Wynn (songwriter), Stephen McCarthy, Bryan Harvey, and Johnny Hott
- Gutterball 3D and Gutterball 2 are ten-pin bowling games released by Skunk Studios, the latter in 2004
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.