From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up guy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guy may refer to:
- Guy, Arkansas, a city
- Guy, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Guy, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Guy, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Guy, Alberta, Canada, a hamlet
- Guy Street, Montreal, Canada
- Guy (band), an American R&B group
- Guy (album), debut studio album of Guy (band) 1988
- "G.U.Y.", song by Lady Gaga from the album Artpop
- an effigy burned on Guy Fawkes Night
- Guy (sailing), rope to control a spar on a sailboat
- Guy (grape), another name for the French wine grape Gouais blanc
- Guy Motors, former British bus and truck builder
- Guy (film), 1997 film starring Vincent D'Onofrio
- Guy the Gorilla (1946–1978), a western lowland gorilla and "celebrity" at the London Zoo
- Guy Medal, awarded by the Royal Statistical Society
- GUY, ICAO code for Air Guyane Express
- All pages beginning with "Guy"
- All pages with titles containing "Guy"
- Guy's Hospital, London, England
- Guys (disambiguation)
- Giy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.