From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Giy (disambiguation).
|Look up guy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guy or guys may refer to:
- Guy, an effigy burned on bonfire night (as in 'Penny for the Guy' - see Guy Fawkes, section "Legacy", for the development to the colloquial meaning of "a guy" meaning "a man")
- Guy (sailing), rope to control a spar on a sailboat
- Guy-wire, wire used to keep a structure in place against the effects of wind
- Guy (grape), another name for the French wine grape Gouais blanc
- Guy (given name)
- Guy (surname)
- Guy Motors, former British bus and truck builder
- Guy the Gorilla, (1946–1978), a Western Lowland Gorilla and 1960s–70s "celebrity" at London Zoo
- Guy, Arkansas, a city
- Guy, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Guy, Kentucky
- Guy, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Guys, Tennessee
- Guy, Alberta, Canada, a hamlet
- Guy's Hospital, London, England
- Guy Street, Montreal, Canada
Film and TV
- Guy (film), 1997 film starring Vincent D'Onofrio
- GUY, ICAO code for Air Guyane Express
- Guy (band), an American R&B group
- Guy (album), debut studio album of Guy (band) 1988
- "G.U.Y.", song by Lady Gaga from the album Artpop
- Song for Guy, song by Elton John
- Guy Fawkes Night
- Guy-Concordia (Montreal Metro), Montreal metro station
- Guinness Yeast Extract or GYE
- All pages beginning with "Guy"
- All pages with titles containing "Guy"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.