||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011)|
|Nickname(s)||K-9 / Cribby|
- 5 x Vice World Champion
Guy is a former British racing coach and creator of the INtuition brand of technique coaching. His INtuition technique of instruction is very well regarded[unreliable source?] and he has been a technique and travel writer with regular features in the windsurfing press since 1990. In 2010 he authored and produced the INtuition Gybing and Core Skills DVD. Guy has also been involved as a R&D team member for leading industry brands between 1992–1999.
In October 2008 Guy and Antoine Albeau successfully completed a cross channel windsurf from Cherbourg, France to Sandbanks, Poole. A crossing of 75 nautical miles (138 kilometres) taking just over 6 hours.
- "PWA World Tour: Profiles". Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- "BBC: Dorset windsurfer in water sport 'record' challenge". BBC News. 22 June 2010. Retrieved 2011-12-08.
- "Windsurfing Instructions". Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- "Intuition Guy Cribb". Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- "Guy Cribb’s account of his epic windsurfing challenge from France to England with Antoine Albeau". Retrieved 2011-11-11.
- "BBC News - Pair windsurf across the Channel". 20 October 2008. Retrieved 2011-11-11.
- "Guy Cribb returns to JP Pryde". Retrieved 2011-11-10.