|This biographical article relies on references to primary sources. (February 2008)|
|Born||New Longton, Lancashire, England, UK|
Guy Flanagan played Mitchell in the original pilot episode for Being Human UK, but was later replaced by Aidan Turner.
After graduating from drama school, Flanagan joined the Royal Shakespeare Company, playing Oswald in the RSC Academy production of King Lear. His other theatre work includes Cymbeline and Mimi and the Stalker.
Flanagan played the lead role of John Mitchell in the pilot episode of Being Human; the character was played by Aidan Turner in the subsequently produced series. His other television credits include Messiah: The Harrowing, Holby City, Totally Frank, Doctors and The Bill.
|2003||Henry VIII||Tall servant||Television serial|
|2005||Messiah: The Harrowing||Tim Evans||Television film|
|2006||Holby City||Trev Stone
- Passing On (2006)
- Episode 2.1 (2006)
|2007||Party Animals||Felix Carrera
- Episode 1.3 (2007)
|2008||Being Human||John Mitchell
- Pilot (2008)
- Towards the Light (2009)
|The Bill||Jason Devlin
- Conviction: Cover Up (2009)
- Conviction: To the Limit (2009)
- Conviction: Breaking Point (2009)
- Conviction: Walk the Line (2009)
- Conviction: Riot City (2009)
- Conviction: Judgement Day (2009)
|2013||The White Queen||James Friars
- Episode 04 (2013)
|2004||Millions||All Saint 3||Feature film|
|2008||A Bunch of Amateurs||Box Office Guy||Feature film|
|2012||Dark Shadows||Bearded Hippie||Feature film|
|2012||Hammer of the Gods||Jokul||Feature film|
|2002||King Lear||Swan Theatre / Young Vic / Spain, Italy, France||Oswald|
|2008||Mimi and the Stalker||Theatre503||Larson / Barnes|
- "Taxi News" (PDF). Preston City Council. Retrieved 2009-08-10.
- "Performing Arts Course: Performance" (PDF). Cardinal Newman College. Retrieved 2009-08-10.
- The RSC Shakespeare - King Lear See listing for 2002 RSC Academy production. Retrieved on 2009-08-10.
- Guy Flanagan | London Theatre Database Retrieved on 2009-08-10.