Guy Manning Goodwin FMedSci (born 8 November 1947) is a Professor of Psychiatry who specialises in the neurobiology of bipolar disorder. He is the current holder of the W A Handley Chair of Psychiatry at Oxford University.
Professor Goodwin has been the head of Oxford University's Department of Psychiatry since 2006, and a Fellow of Merton College, Oxford since 1996. He was President of the British Association for Psychopharmacology in 2002-2004.
- "Professor Guy Goodwin FMedSci". The Academy of Medical Sciences. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Guy Goodwin". University of Oxford Department of Psychiatry. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Professor Guy Goodwin". Merton College, Oxford. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "BAP Officers & Council Members". British Association for Psychopharmacology. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- Leon, Ruth (5 July 2011). "Brain surgery saved my husband from the torment of depression". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|