Moussi playing for Nottingham Forest in 2011
|Full name||Guy Moussi|
|Date of birth||23 January 1985|
|Place of birth||Bondy, France|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
|2013–2014||→ Millwall (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 May, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Guy Moussi (born 23 January 1985) is a French footballer.
Born in Bondy, Seine-Saint-Denis, Moussi began his career at Angers SCO. He spent six seasons, where he made 120 appearances, scoring two goals. On 30 June 2008, it was announced that Moussi had travelled to the City Ground to join Nottingham Forest.
After joining Forest in the summer, Moussi made a confident start to his career in England, becoming a regular in the Forest midfield. However, due to injury, he missed a large portion of his debut English season. After recovering from an injury at the start of the 2009–10 season, Moussi scored his first goal for Nottingham Forest three minutes into added time in the 1–0 win over Barnsley at the City Ground on Tuesday 20 October. His over-enthusiastic celebration earned him a second yellow card resulting in him being sent off.
On 19 July 2011, despite reports linking Moussi with moves to Everton, Wigan Athletic, Stoke City and West Bromwich Albion, he re-signed for Nottingham Forest on a three year deal after his contract had run out on June 30.
10:00, 8 February 2014 (UTC)
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2010). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2010–11. Mainstream Publishing. p. 298. ISBN 978-1-84596-601-0.
- Actualité – ANGERS SCO – Site Officiel
- "Premier trio battling to trap Moussi". Daily Mirror. 21 April 2011. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "Moussi set for Forest exit". Sky Sports. 3 June 2011. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "Nottm Forest 1 – 0 Barnsley". BBC Sport. 20 October 2009. Retrieved 11 January 2010.
- "Moussi move". www.millwallfc.co.uk. 14 November 2013.