Guy P. Harrison
Guy P. Harrison (born the 8 October 1963) is an American science journalist, photographer, author, as well as the founder of the Cayman Loves Children charity, which focuses on raising funds to alleviate child poverty.
He was influenced towards skepticism by Erich von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods.
Harrison is a recipient of the World Health Organization Award for Health Reporting in 1997 and the Commonwealth Media Award for Excellence in Journalism in 1994. Harrison once finished in third place for the British Broadcasting Union's Commonwealth Photographic Awards, winning the Canadian and Caribbean sections of that award.
- 50 Reasons People Give for Believing in a god (2008)
- Race and Reality: What Everyone Should Know about Our Biological Diversity (2010)
- 50 Simple Questions for Every Christian (2013)
- 50 Popular Beliefs that People Think are True (2013)
- Think: Why You Should Question Everything (2013)
- "Guy P. Harrison". infidels.org. 2014-01-28.
- "The haunting inspiration behind Cayman Loves Children". Cayman Loves Children. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- "Guy P. Harrison". Guest Profile. Skepticality. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- "Guy P. Harrison - 50 Reasons People Give For Believing In A God". Point of inquiry. August 1, 2008.
- "Guy P. Harrison". guypharrison.com.
- "Guy P. Harrison". Sustainable Lens. 2013-10-31.
- "Skepticality Guest List". Skepticality. 13 April 2010. Retrieved 24 February 2014.