|Full name||Guyon Fernandez|
|Date of birth||18 April 1986|
|Place of birth||The Hague, Netherlands|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Graaf Willem II|
|ADO Den Haag|
|2007–2008||ADO Den Haag||11||(1)|
|2013–2014||→ PEC Zwolle (loan)||24||(10)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 May 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in The Hague, Fernandez began playing professional football with ADO Den Haag. He joined fellow Eerste Divisie club Excelsior Rotterdam a season later, and led the club to promotion as he scored 15 goals during the 2009–10 season. In his first season in the Eredivisie, Fernandez was praised for his two-goal performance in a victory over local rivals Feyenoord.
- (Dutch) Voetbal International profile
- "Fernandez schiet Excelsior naar zege op Feyenoord" (in Dutch). Elf Voetbal. August 15, 2010. Archived from the original on February 26, 2012.
- Bogdan Steriopol; Daniel Vlad (March 11, 2011). "Becali mai face o revoluţie în Ghencea! Vezi ultimele ţinte ale lui Gigi pentru vară". ProSport (in Romanian). Archived from the original on March 10, 2012. Retrieved March 11, 2011.
- "Feyenoord: miljoenen voor topspits, Fernandez komt" (in Dutch). AD.nl. May 4, 2011. Archived from the original on September 15, 2012. Retrieved May 4, 2011.
- "Dutch Cup final: Fireworks hold up PEC Zwolle win". BBC Sport (BBC). April 20, 2014. Archived from the original on April 21, 2014. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a forward, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|