Guzhang County is a county of Hunan, China. It is under the administration of the Xiangxi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture.
Ethnic groups 
Guzhang County includes the following ethnic groups (Wu 2007, 2010).
- Xiang 乡
- Miao 苗 (bɤ33 kɑu41)
- Shen Miao 深苗 (sɔŋ55 miau55): in Shanzhao 山枣 and Yezhu 野竹. Also called "Gelao" 仡佬. Their language is also called Zhang (章话, 章语).
- Qian Miao 浅苗 (tshai41 miau55): in Morong 默戎 and Pingba 坪坝.
The Guzhangian stage of the Cambrian period is named after Guzhang County. In particular, the Louyixi Global boundary Stratotype Section and Point is named after the Louyixi Town in Guzhang County.
- Wu Yunji [伍云姬]. 2007. Xiangxi Waxianghua multicolor dictionary of customs and artifacts [湘西瓦乡话风俗名物彩图典]. Hunan Normal University Press [湖南师范大学出版社].
- Wu Yunji, Shen Ruiqing [伍云姬、沈瑞清]. 2010. An Investigative Report of Waxianghua of Guzhang County, Xiangxi Prefecture [湘西古丈瓦乡话调查报告]. Shanghai Educational Press [上海教育出版社]. http://book.chaoxing.com/ebook/read_12668381.html
- www.xzqh.org (Chinese)
- ^ Shanchi Peng, Loren E. Babcock, Jingxun Zuo1, Huanling Lin1, Xuejian Zhu1, Xianfeng Yang1, Richard A. Robison, Yuping Qi1, Gabriella Bagnoli, and Yong’an Chen, "The Global Boundary Stratotype Section and Point (GSSP) of the Guzhangian Stage (Cambrian) in the Wuling Mountains, Northwestern Hunan, China", Episodes 32 (1), linked from http://www.stratigraphy.org/GSSP/index.html
Coordinates: 28°35′46″N 110°00′54″E / 28.596°N 110.015°E