From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gwent may refer to:
- Kingdom of Gwent, a post-Roman Welsh kingdom or principality which existed in various forms between about the 5th and 11th centuries, although the name continued in use later.
- Gwent (county), a local authority covering a partially overlapping area which existed between 1974-1996 and continued in use as a preserved county.
- A Celtic region which at one time covered part of modern-day Hampshire.
- An alien spaceship in the 1970s British science-fiction television series Space: 1999.
- One of two captains in the comedy science-fiction novel Colony.
- A card game from The Witcher series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gwent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.