December 14, 1979 |
Gwyneth Glyn (born Gwyneth Glyn Evans, 14 December 1979, Bangor, Gwynedd) is a Welsh language poet and musician.
Gwyneth Glyn was born in St David's Hospital in Bangor, and grew up at her family home in Llanarmon. She was educated at Ysgol Glan y Môr, Pwllheli and Coleg Meirion-Dwyfor, she went on to gain a first class honours degree in Philosophy and Theology at Jesus College, Oxford.
She was a member of the band Coca Rosa and the Dirty Cousins.
She won the Crown at the 1998 Urdd Gobaith Cymru Eisteddfod, and was the Welsh Children's Poet Laureate for 2006-2007.
- Gwneud Môr a Mynydd (Gwyneth Glyn Evans, Lowri Davies, Esyllt Nest Roberts), June 2000, (Gwasg Carreg Gwalch)
- Straeon Bolwyn: Bolwyn a'r Dyn Eira Cas, November 2000, (Gwasg Carreg Gwalch)
- Straeon Bolwyn: Bolwyn yn y Sioe Nadolig, November 2000, (Gwasg Carreg Gwalch])
- Plant Mewn Panig!, October 2004, (Dref Wen)
- Drws Arall i'r Coed, (Gwyneth Glyn Evans, Eurgain Haf, Dyfrig Jones, Caryl Lewis, Manon Wyn]), February 2005, (Sgript Cymru)
- Cyfres Pen Dafad: Mewn Limbo/Sbinia (Gwyneth Glyn Evans, Bedwyr Rees - CD), July 2005, (Cwmni Recordio Sain)
- Cyfres Pen Dafad: Aminah a Minna, November 2005, (Y Lolfa])
- Dramâu'r Drain: Deryn Mewn Llaw, January 2006, (Y Lolfa)
- Cyfres Codi'r Llenni - Mewn Limbo: Sgript a Gweithgareddau (Gwyneth Glyn Evans, Lowri Cynan), January 2007, (Y Lolfa)
- Cyfres Pen Dafad: Mewn Limbo, May 2007, (Y Lolfa)
- Wyneb dros dro, 2005, (Slacyr)
- Tonau, 2007 (Recordiau Gwinllan)
- Cainc, 2011