Gwynn ap Gwilym
Gwynn ap Gwilym (born 1955) is a Welsh language poet, novelist, editor and translator.
An Anglican clergyman, he is also a lecturer at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. He was Parish rector of the Upper Dyfi Valley (churches Mallwyd, Cemaes Bay, Llanymawddwy, Darowen and llanbrynmair). He lectured part-time at the former United Theological College Aberystwyth.
In 1983 he won the Welsh Arts Council prize for his volume of poetry, "Grassholm", and in 1986 he was Poet Chair at the National Eisteddfod in Fishguard for his ode, "The Cloud".
- Eisteddfota, C. Davis, 1979, ISBN 9780715405314
- Gwales, Gwasg Gwynedd, 1983, ISBN 978-0-00-017206-8
- Yr Ymyl Aur (1997)
- Dydd Oedd a Diwedd Iddo (2002)
- Cyfres o Esboniadau: Llyfr Deuteronomium (2002)
- Blodeugerdd o farddoniaeth Gymraeg yr ugeinfed ganrif, editors Gwynn ap Gwilym, Alan Llwyd, Gomer, 1987, ISBN 978-0-86383-349-6
|This article about a poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a novelist from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Welsh writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|