From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GYAN or Gyan may refer to:
- Gyan (sanskrit), a Sanskrit word that roughly translates to 'knowledge' in English
- Global Youth Action Network, a youth empowerment organization
- Gyan (album), the debut album by Gyan Evans
People named Gyan:
- Asamoah Gyan (born 1985), Ghanaian footballer
- Baffour Gyan (born 1980), Ghanaian footballer
- Christian Gyan (born 1978), Ghanaian footballer
- Gyan Evans, Australian musician
- Gyan Prakash Pilania (born 1932), social reformer
- Gyan Singh, Fijian politician
- Gyan Prakash, (born 1987), Chapra Bihar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.