From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gybe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gybe may refer to:
- Gybe, an alternative spelling of jibe, a sailing maneuver
- Chinese gybe, a type of jibe
- To deride or tease with taunting words, also spelt "gibe" or "jibe" and done with a sneer
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor, a Canadian post-rock band, commonly abbreviated to GY!BE
- God Speed You! Black Emperor, a Japanese motorcycle film that gave the band above their name.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gybe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.