From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gyp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gyp is a pejorative and sometimes offensive word for cheating or swindling.
Gyp may refer to:
- Gyp Casino (born 1961), Swedish rock drummer
- Gyp DeCarlo (1902–1973), a member of the New York Genovese crime family who dominated loansharking operations in New Jersey during the 1960s
- Gyp Mills (born 1946), a sculptor and songwriter known as the companion to the singer-songwriter Donovan
- Gyp the Blood (1889–1914), a Jewish-American gangster and a leader of the Lenox Avenue Gang in New York City
- Sibylle Gabrielle Marie Antoinette Riqueti de Mirabeau (1849–1932), a French activist who wrote under the pseudonym GYP
- Gyp the Cat, a song by Bobby Darin
- Gypsophila, a genus of about 100 species of flowering plants
- Gypsum, a very soft mineral composed of calcium sulfate dihydrate used in fertilizer, plaster, and other applications
- Gypsy, individual of the Romani people
- Gypsy, a figure in contra dance choreography
- GYP, a build software automation tool
- Drywall or gyprock, a panel made of gypsum plaster pressed between two thick sheets of paper
- Gypsy (disambiguation)
- Gipsy (disambiguation)
- "Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness)", a 1965 song by Donovan that refers to his friend Gyp Mills
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.