From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hungarian minor scale, minor scale with raised fourth and seventh degrees, also known as Double Harmonic minor scale.
- Hungarian Gypsy scale, minor scale with raised fourth but natural seventh. It is the fourth mode of Neapolitan minor scale.
- Phrygian dominant scale, also known as Spanish Gypsy scale.
- Double harmonic scale (major), the fifth mode of Hungarian minor, or Double Harmonic minor, scale. 
- Ukrainian Dorian scale, also called Ukrainian minor scale.