|Minister besides the King of Hungary|
29 March 1900 – 27 June 1903
|Preceded by||Kálmán Széll|
|Succeeded by||Károly Khuen-Héderváry|
November 11, 1829|
Vienna, Austrian Empire
|Died||13 January 1921
Budapest, Kingdom of Hungary
|Political party||Liberal Party|
Count Gyula Széchényi de Sárvár-Felsővidék (11 November 1829, Vienna – 13 January 1921, Budapest) was a Hungarian politician, who served as Minister besides the King between 1900 and 1903. Széchényi was 70 years old when appointed by Kálmán Széll.
He married Countess Karolina Zichy-Ferraris de Zich et Vásonkeő (1845–1871) on 6 July 1863. They had four children. His second wife was Paola Klinkosch (1851–1901), they married on 3 February 1875. They had one child.
- Count Andor Pál Széchényi (1864–1943) married, firstly, Countess Andrea Csekonics on 13 October 1894. He married, secondly, Baroness Mária Szegedy-Ensch on 25 March 1925. He had three children.
- Countess Margit Széchényi (1866–1915) married Eugen Graf von Kesselstatt on 20 April 1892 at Opatija, Croatia. They had seven children.
- Countess Karolina Széchényi (1869–1932) married Simon Graf von Wimpffen on 30 May 1890. They had no children.
- Countess Paulina Széchényi (1871–1945) married Aloys Lexa Graf von Aehrenthal on 22 July 1902. They had three children.
- Count Gyula József Pál Széchényi (1878–1956) married Gizella Haas von Teichen on 8 December 1908. They had four children.
|Minister besides the King
|This article about a Hungarian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|