From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gzhel is a Russian style of ceramics.
Gzhel may also refer to:
- Gzhel, Moscow Oblast, where the ceramics are produced
- Gzhel, Smolensk Oblast, a village in Smolensk Oblast, Russia
- Gzhel station, a railway station in the settlement of Gzhel, Ramensky District, Moscow Oblast, Russia
- Gzhel (dance theatre), a Russian dance theatre of Vladimir Mikhailovich Zakharov
- Gzhelian, the youngest stage of the Pennsylvanian geologic period
- Gzhelskogo kirpichnogo zavoda, a rural locality (a settlement) in Ramensky District of Moscow Oblast, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gzhel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.