||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)|
10 October 1963 |
Edremit, Balıkesir, Turkey
|Other names||Avşar Kızı|
|Citizenship||Republic of Turkey|
|Occupation||Actress, businesswoman, columnist, fashion designer, magazine editor, professional tennis player, singer, talk show,loves big things|
Mehmet Tecirli (1982–1983)Kaya Çilingiroğlu (1997–2005)
|Parents||Celal Avşar (father)
Emral Avşar (mother)
|Relatives||Helin Avşar (sister)|
Hülya Avşar (born 10 October 1963 in Edremit, Balıkesir) is a popular Turkish actress, pop folk singer, businesswoman, columnist, fashion designer, magazine editor, professional tennis player, and former beauty pageant titleholder. She is also a television personality who served as a coach and judge for the first two seasons of The Voice from 2011 through 2013.
Avşar also has been a judge on Turkey's Got Talent (Turkish: Yetenek Sizsiniz Türkiye) since 2009. Hülya Avşar was the editor-in-chief of the magazine Hülya, a position she has held for 8 years. She is also the founder of the byH brand.
She graduated from Ankara Cumhuriyet Lisesi and started swimming professionally for DSI. In 1982, she and her family moved to Istanbul. Avşar attended a beauty pageant organized by Bulvar magazine, which she finished first. Later, the organization revoked her crown when it was discovered that she had been married for a brief period. In 1983, she debuted as an actress in the movie Haram. In the following years, she starred in over 70 films and won the Best Actress prize in the 18th Moscow International Film Festival. In addition to this, she launched a singing career that saw a nation-wide concert tour, the release of eight albums and two singles.
In 2000, Avşar won the Best Female Singer award by Kral TV. Later that same year, she wrote for Günaydın newspaper as a columnist. Avşar was also the editor of Hülya (a monthly magazine). She plays tennis on an amateur basis and won a championship in the TED 2001 tennis tournament.
Hülya Avşar is of Turkish descent on her mother's side and Turkish descent on her father's side.In 1982 Avşar married Mehmet Tecirli, an engineering student; however, they divorced shortly after once she became pregnant at the age of 16. Avşar married for a second time in 1997 to Kaya Çilingiroğlu which ended in divorce in 2005; they have one daughter named Zehra. She has also dated former 1987-88 European Golden Shoe football player Tanju Çolak and businessman Sadettin Saran between 2007-10.
- Her Şey Gönlünce Olsun (13 June 1989)
- Hatırlar mısın? (1 October 1990)
- Hülya Gibi (20 October 1991)
- Dost Musun Düşman Mı? (18 March 1993)
- Yarası Saklım (27 December 1995)
- Hayat Böyle (June 1998)
- Aşıklar Delidir (10 May 2002)
- Haute Couture / Kişiye Özel (October 2009)
- Aşk Büyükse (5 October 2013)
- Sevdim (April 2000)
- Geçmiş Olsun (August 2011)
|Ömrümün Tek Gecesi||Gülseren|
|1986||Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne?||Fatmagül|
|Uzun Bir Gece||Gülsüm|
|Üç Halka 25||Gülçiçek|
|Sevda Ateşi||Maviş Gülcan|
|Mavi Melek||Billur Elif|
|Bir Kırık Bebek||Gülizar|
|Berlin in Berlin||Dilber|
|1995||Bir Kadının Anatomisi||Sibel|
|1999||Salkım Hanımın Taneleri||Nora|
|2005||İki Genç Kız||Leman|
|Hababam Sınıfı Askerde||Zehra|
- 1995: Sevginin Gücü
- 1999: Ah Bir Zengin Olsam
- 2001: Savunma
- 2004: Zümrüt
- 2004: Kadın İsterse
- 2006: Kadın Severse
- Biyografi. "Hülya Avşar". Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- Haber Turk (23 April 2011). "Zehra'nın ilk flörtü". Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "18th Moscow International Film Festival (1993)". MIFF. Retrieved 2013-03-09.
- Spot Haber (5 October 2006). "Hülya Avşar, Tanju Çolak ilişkisinden hep pişmanmış". Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- Haber Turk (11 October 2010). "Hülya Avşar, Sadettin Saran aşkı bitti". Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- Official website
- Hülya Avşar at the Internet Movie Database
- Hülya Avşar on Facebook
- Hülya Avşar on Twitter
- Video on Vimeo
- Video on YouTube
- Hülya Avşar Biography on Who is Who
|Moscow International Film Festival|
for Madame Bovary
for Berlin in Berlin
for Une femme française