Hélie de Talleyrand-Périgord (cardinal)
He was Bishop of Limoges (1324), then Bishop of Auxerre (1329), Cardinal-Priest of S. Pietro in Vincoli (1331), Cardinal-Bishop of Albano (1348) and dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals (1361). He was a major figure in the Avignon papacy, and also a diplomat engaged in the negotiations of the Hundred Years War.
- Norman P. Zacour, Petrarch and Talleyrand, Speculum, Vol. 31, No. 4 (Oct., 1956), pp. 683–703
- Norman P. Zacour (1960) Talleyrand: The Cardinal of Perigord (1301-1364)
- Elias Talleyrand de Périgord.
-  
- "'Archdeacons: Suffolk', Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1300-1541: volume 4: Monastic cathedrals (southern province) (1963)". pp. 32–34. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- The Travels of Marco Polo, Volume 2 by Marco Polo and Rustichello of Pisa - Full Text Free Book (Part 16/23)
- (French)