Hüllhorst is a municipality in the Minden-Lübbecke district, in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Hüllhorst is situated on the south side of the Wiehengebirge, approx. 5 km south-east of Lübbecke and 20 km west of Minden.
Division of the municipality
Hüllhorst consists of 9 districts (Population as of December 31, 2006):
- Ahlsen-Reineberg (1,009 inhabitants)
- Bröderhausen (687 inhabitants)
- Büttendorf (794 inhabitants)
- Holsen (1,080 inhabitants)
- Huchzen (45 inhabitants)
- Hüllhorst (2,761 inhabitants)
- Oberbauerschaft (2,998 inhabitants)
- Schnathorst (2,850 inhabitants)
- Tengern (2,038 inhabitants)