||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
|• Mayor||Nusret Akgümüş (AKP)|
|• District||549.09 km2 (212.00 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,258 m (4,127 ft)|
|• District Density||32/km2 (82/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Hüyük, also Höyük (Turkish: höyük, "tumulus, burial mound"), is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 52,110 of which 8,472 live in the town of Hüyük.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Hüyük, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-24.
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|