From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hōjō)
Hojo or Hōjō may refer to:
Hojo or HoJo:
- Howard Johnson's, a U.S. chain of restaurants and hotels
- A nickname for Howard Johnson, especially Howard Johnson (baseball)
- A nickname for Howard Jones
- Hojo, a supporting character in comic strip Mandrake the Magician
- Professor Hojo, a non-playable character in the video game Final Fantasy VII
Hōjō or Houjou:
- Hōjō clan, a family of regents of the Kamakura Shogunate
- Late Hōjō clan, daimyo in the Sengoku Period
- Hōjō, Ehime, a city in Japan
- Hōjō, one of the five kata of Kashima Shinden Jikishinkage-ryū
- Hōjō, Tottori, a town in Japan (Now part of Hokuei)
- Hōjō Tokiyuki, an early Japanese Scouting notable
- Hōjō (Inuyasha), a character in the manga and anime series InuYasha
- Hōjō Tsukasa (popularly but incorrectly romanized "Hojo"), Manga artist and creator of City Hunter
- Hōjō (Zen), the abbot's living quarters in a Zen monastery
- Satoko and Satoshi Houjou from the series Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
- Reika Hōjō from Goshūshō-sama Ninomiya-kun.
- Go and Rin Hōjō from Initial D
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.