From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from H-wonder)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010)|
|Birth name||Hiroki Wada
|Born||September 23, 1968|
|Origin||Funabashi, Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
|Occupations||Composer, singer (formerly)|
|Years active||1995–1998 (as singer) 1998–Present (as composer)|
H-wonder is a composer and arranger born in Japan. He debuted in 1995 under his birth name, Wada Hiroki (和田 弘樹?).
- Subete Konomama Dakishimereba - 24 March 1995
- Ready Steady Go! - 23 August 1995
- Mystic Eyes - 24 April 1996
- Note: This is the ending theme for the anime series, The Vision of Escaflowne.
- Sugita Koi no Ato - 7 November 1996
- Dawn - 21 February 1997
- Chocolate Parfait - 17 December 1997
- Kitto Daijobu - 1 April 1998
- Happy - 30 September 1998 (Only sold in Hokkaido)
- Wonder Hero - 21 April 1995
- Wonder Hero 2: Brand New Atlas- - 21 June 1996
- Dawn-bright - 24 April 1997
- On/Off - Arranger
- Maaya Sakamoto - Composer and arranger
- BoA - Composer and arranger for some songs
- MAX - Arranger
- "Spring Rain"
- Kōmi Hirose - Arranger
- "The Shining Story"
- Folder5 - Composer and arranger for some songs
- "Fake" - Composer and arranger
- "Magical Eyes (Mochi2wondermix)" - Arranger
- h-wonder at Scoop Music (Japanese)
|This article about a Japanese composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|