H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship
The H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship is a business school in Florida, United States, and is accredited by Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and internationally by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education and the University Council of Jamaica.
Named after businessman and philanthropist Wayne Huizenga, the H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship serves over 4,800 bachelors, masters, and doctoral students in a variety of degree programs.
Through the undergraduate program bachelor's degrees are available in:
- Business Administration
- Sport and Recreation Management
Master's Degree Programs
18 Master's Degree Programs are available. They include the following:
- M.B.A. in Business Intelligence / Analytics
- M.B.A. in Entrepreneurship
- M.B.A. in Finance
- M.B.A. in Global Management
- M.B.A. in Human Resource Management
- M.B.A. in Leadership
- M.B.A. in Management
- M.B.A. in Process Improvement
- M.B.A. in Sales Management
- M.B.A. in Sport Revenue Generation
- M.B.A. in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Accounting
- Master of International Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Master of Science in Real Estate Development
- Master of Taxation
Doctoral Degree Programs
A Doctor of Business Administration is available with specializations in:
- Human Resource Management
The Carl DeSantis Building houses the H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship. It was a significant expansion to Nova Southeastern University and opened its doors in 2004. The design is state of the art. It includes general-purpose classrooms, compressed video/teleconferencing classrooms, a lecture theater, computer labs, multipurpose facilities, conference facilities, business services/copy center, and a full service café as well as administrative and student offices with support facilities. The café features an Einstein Bros. Bagels restaurant that is operated under a brand-licensing agreement (not under a traditional franchise arrangement).
- Leonard A. Comma, M.B.A., President and CEO of Jack in the Box, Inc.
- Audrey P. Marks, M.B.A., '91, Ambassador of Jamaica to the United States (former)
- Allen Yessman, M.Acc., '92, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (FICPA) Relations with Accounting Educators Committee member
- George Zoley, D.P.A., Founder and CEO of GEO Group
Past and Present Deans
- J. Preston Jones, DBA (Present)
- D. Michael Fields, Ph.D.
- Randolph Pohlman, Ph.D.