From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up HOH or H₂O in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
H2O is the chemical formula for water, ice or steam.
H2O or H2O may also refer to:
- H2O (1929 film), a film by Ralph Steiner
- H2O (2002 film), a bilingual Indian Kannada-Tamil film released in 2002
- H2O (miniseries), a Canadian television miniseries aired in 2004
- H2O: Just Add Water, an Australian teen's television series
- H2O: Footprints in the Sand, a visual novel, manga and 2008 anime series
- H2O (American band), a punk band
- H2O (H2O album), their self-titled debut album
- H2O (miniseries), a 2004 miniseries starring Paul Gross and Leslie Hope
- H2O (Hall & Oates album), a 1982 album by Hall & Oates
- H2O (Scottish band), a new wave band
- H "Two" O, a Leicester based garage duo
- H2O Wireless, a retailer of cellular telephone service
- H20 (disambiguation) (H twenty)
- Hoh (disambiguation) (Hoh or HOH)
- Water (disambiguation)
- Dihydrogen monoxide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.