From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HARM or H.A.R.M. may refer to:
- AGM-88 HARM, a high-speed anti-radiation missile
- Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum, a museum in Creve Coeur, Missouri, United States
- A fictional terrorist organisation in the video games The Operative: No One Lives Forever and No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way
- Human Aetiological Relations Machine, an organisation in the 1966 film Agent for H.A.R.M.
Harm may refer to:
- Harm, a moral and legal concept
- Physical injury or trauma (medicine)
- Harm principle, a law principle
- Penal harm, a theory that inmates in prison should suffer additional pain to deprivation of liberty
- Harm's Way (novel), a 1962 war novel by James Bassett
- In Harm's Way, a 1965 film based on the novel
- "Harm's Way" (Angel), a 2004 episode of the television series Angel
- In Harm's Way (TV series), a 2008 reality television series
- "In Harm's Way", a 2004 episode of the fan-created internet series Star Trek: New Voyages
- Harm (comics), a comics supervillain character
First name: Harm or Harmen, a derivation of Herman mostly found in the eastern part of the Netherlands
- Harm Lagaay, a Dutch automobile designer
- Harm Ottenbros (born 1943), a Dutch road bicycle racer
- Capt. Harmon "Harm" Rabb, a character on the U.S. TV series JAG
- Harm Wiersma (born 1953), a world champion in draughts and Dutch politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.