From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HCF may refer to:
- Highest common factor in mathematics, also known as greatest common divisor
- Hellenic Cycling Federation, a sports governing body in Greece
- Halt and Catch Fire, in computing, a semi-mythical machine code mnemonic
- Hybrid Coordination Function, in computing, the hybrid of Distributed Coordination Function and Point Coordination Function
- Hispanic College Fund, a scholarship fund for students of Hispanic origin
- Hundred cubic feet, a unit of measure of water volume, usually encountered in water metering and billing, equivalent to 748 gallons
- HCF Health Insurance, an Australian private health insurer
- Hércules CF, Spanish 1st Division League Team from Alicante
- Hutchinson Correctional Facility, a prison in Hutchinson, Kansas
- High-cycle fatigue, material failure after more than 10000 load cycles
- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- Host cell factor C1
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.