From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HCL may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Hairy cell leukemia, an uncommon and slowly progressing B cell leukemia
- Harvard Cyclotron Laboratory, from 1961 to 2002, a proton accelerator used for research and development
- Hollow-cathode lamp, a spectral line source used in physics and chemistry
- Hydrochloric acid, a solution of hydrogen chloride in water
- Hydrochloride, the salt of a hydrochloric acid and an organic base
- Hydrogen chloride, chemical formula HCl
- HCL Technologies, an IT outsourcing firm based in Noida, India
- Hennepin County Library
- Hindustan Cables Limited, an Indian cable manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.