From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- H. Cegielski - Poznań S.A., a Polish manufacturing company
- Habitat Conservation Plan
- High Card Points, a contract bridge term
- Health Care Property Investors, Inc. US healthcare real estate investment company
- Hereditary coproporphyria, a deficiency disease
- Hexagonal close-packed arrangement of spheres
- Hitachi Content Platform
- Hot copy, a Linux command line utility (hcp)
- Methylidynephosphane, a molecule with the chemical formula CHP
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HCP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.