From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HES may refer to
- Human embryonic stem cells
- Environment, Health and Safety (commonly HES or EHS or SHE)
- Harvard Extension School
- Health Survey For England, an annual statistical survey in England
- Hypertext Editing System
- Home Energy Saver, an online home energy analysis tool
- Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty. Ltd.
- Human Engineered Software, an early 1980s American video game publisher
- Historical European Swordsmanship
- Hudson Entertainment System Sound Format
- Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Family of transcription factor (see HES1)
- Hydroxyethyl starch
- Alternate spelling for Isis, a goddess in Egyptian mythology
- Hessle railway station, England; National Rail station code HES
- HES School of Economics and Business, Amsterdam
- The IATA identifier of Hermiston Municipal Airport in Hermiston, Oregon
- Hospital Episode Statistics, an NHS database in England
Hes may refer to
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.