From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up HH in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HH may refer to:
- Hh, a signalling molecule in Drosophila named for the Hedgehog signaling pathway
- hh antigen system, a rare blood group
- Hodgkin–Huxley model
- Logo of Helly Hansen, a Norwegian clothing maker
- His Highness, or Her Highness
- His Holiness, or Her Holiness
- H.H., pseudonym for American poet and writer Helen Hunt Jackson
- DE-HH, ISO 3166-2 code for Hamburg, and HH ("Hansestadt Hamburg"), vehicle licence plate prefix
- HH (Court Street Shuttle) a defunct line on the New York City Subway from 1936 to 1946
- HH (Rockaway Shuttle), from 1962 to 1972
Science and technology
- Henderson–Hasselbalch equation
- Herbig–Haro object, astronomy
- Hitchhiker Program, a NASA program established in 1984
- H. H. is pseudonym employed by Søren Kierkegaard in his Two Minor Ethical-Religious Essays.
- hh (digraph)
- Air Hamburg, a German airline based in Hamburg by IATA code
- HH, brassiere cup size
- hh, abbreviation for "hands high" when referring to the height of a horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.