|Traded as||FWB: HHFA|
|Key people||Klaus-Dieter Peters (CEO and Chairman of the executive board), Peer Witten (Chairman of the supervisory board)|
|Services||Container terminals, cargo handling and transport|
|Revenue||€1.073 billion (2010)|
|Operating income||€192.9 million (2010)|
|Profit||€76.2 million (2010)|
|Total assets||€1.715 billion (end 2010)|
|Total equity||€567.0 million (end 2010)|
|Employees||4,680 (end 2010)|
Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (abbreviated HHLA) is a German logistics and transportation company. The firm operates three container terminals at the Port of Hamburg: Altenwerder, Burchardkai and Tollerort, as well as cargo handling and transport services by rail, road and sea. Founded as Hamburger Freihafen-Lagerhaus-Gesellschaft in 1885, the company was partly privatised by the state of Hamburg in an initial public offering on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in November 2007. The state retains a 70% stake in HHLA. It is currently a constituent of the SDAX index (until June of 2013, in was in the MDAX)
- "Annual Report 2010". HHLA. Retrieved 13 April 2011.
- Brandt, Nadja; Bettinga, Jann (1 November 2007). "Hamburger Hafen & Logistik Raises EU1.17 Billion in Share Sale". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2009-01-21.
- "Shareholder structure". HHLA. Retrieved 2009-01-21.
- "Lloyd's List - Ports & Logistics - HHLA’s Odessa box terminal gets $89m boost". Retrieved 2010-09-11.
- dvz.de: Perle am Schwarzen Meer (june 2013)