From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HIF can refer to:
- The ISO 639-3 language code for Fiji Hindi
- High Intensity Fluorescent lighting fixture
- Horizontal Integration Facility
- High-energy Heavy Ion Fusion (HIF)
- Hypoxia-inducible factor - a transcription factor that helps regulate cellular response to oxygen levels.
- Health Impact Fund - a proposal of incentives for global health
- Football clubs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.