From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up him in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Him is the objective form of he.
Him or HIM may also refer to:
- HIM (Finnish band), a Finnish rock band
- HiM (American band), an American post-rock group
- "Him" (Rupert Holmes song), a 1980 song by Rupert Holmes
- "Him" (Sarah Brightman song), a 1983 song by Sarah Brightman
- HIM International Music, a Taiwanese record label established in 1999
- Him (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a season seven episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Him (film), a 1974 pornographic film described in the 1980 humour book The Golden Turkey Awards
- Him (play) a play about Elvis Presley written by and starring Christopher Walken
- Him (The Powerpuff Girls), a villain in the animated television series The Powerpuff Girls
- Him (Wonder Showzen character), a character in the show Wonder Showzen
- How It's Made, a television program from Canada
- ...Him, a reference to Captain Chaos, the alter-ego of the character Victor Prinzim (Dom DeLuise) in The Cannonball Run
- Him, an alternative name for Adam Warlock from the Marvel Comics universes
- His Imperial Majesty or Her Imperial Majesty, the monarchical styles
- HIM, a 1927 play by E. E. Cummings
- Hot Ionized Medium, a phase of the Interstellar medium
- Guard Corps (Haganah), abbreviated to HIM, a pre-Israel Jewish paramilitary organization
- His Infernal Majesty (disambiguation), multiple uses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HIM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.