From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HIV, full name Human immunodeficiency virus, refers to a lentivirus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
HIV may also refer to:
- HIV test, test used to detect the presence of HIV
- HIV-positive people, people who have the human immunodeficiency virus HIV
- HIV vaccine, the goal of many HIV research programmes to find a vaccine that protects individuals from HIV infection
- HIV-1, a subtype of HIV
- HIV-2, a subtype of HIV
Hiv may also refer to:
- Hiv Rural District, a rural district (dehestan) in the Central District of Savojbolagh County, Alborz Province, Iran
- Hiv (village) a village, in Hiv Rural District, in Alborz Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.