From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The initialism HLA can stand for:
- Hyaluronic Acid, an important molecule that plays a role throughout the body's skin and connective tissues.
- High Level Architecture (simulation), a distributed computer simulation standard
- High Level Assembly, an Intel 80x86 Assembly Language, originally written as a teaching aide by Randall Hyde.
- High-level assembler, a generic term for assembly language translators that incorporate features found in modern high-level programming languages into an assembler.
- Hydraulic Lash Adjuster, a device for maintaining zero valve clearance in an internal combustion engine.
- Hydraulic Launch Assist, a hybrid powertrain used on heavy duty vehicles.
- Human leukocyte antigen, a key part of the human immune system, or the paternity test based upon it
- Horizontal long axis in single-photon emission computed tomography
- Hapag-Lloyd Airlines, a German charter airline
- Hidden Lake Academy, a boarding school
- HLA (radio station), a South Korean time signal station
- Hot Lesbian Action, a term used by Eric Bischoff (especially the acronym) during his tenure in World Wrestling Entertainment in 2002
- House of Lords Act, a UK constitutional reform
- Human Life Amendment, a proposed constitutional prohibition of abortion in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.