From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMAS Perth (D29), a modified Leander-class light cruiser. Commissioned into the Royal Navy as HMS Amphion in 1936, she was sold to the RAN three years later. The ship served until 1 March 1942, when she was sunk during the Battle of Sunda Strait.
- HMAS Perth (D 38), the lead ship of the Perth-class guided missile destroyers. Built as a Charles F. Adams-class destroyer derivative for the RAN and commissioned in 1965, the ship served until decommissioning in 1999. She was sunk as a dive wreck off the coast of Albany, Western Australia, in 2001.
- HMAS Perth (FFH 157), an Anzac-class frigate commissioned in 2006 and active as of 2014
- Atlantic 1939
- Malta Convoys 1941
- Matapan 1941
- Greece 1941
- Crete 1941
- Mediterranean 1941
- Pacific 1941–42
- Sunda Strait 1942
- Vietnam 1967–71
- "Navy Marks 109th Birthday With Historic Changes To Battle Honours". Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Retrieved 4 March 2010.
- "Royal Australian Navy Ship/Unit Battle Honours". Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Retrieved 4 March 2010.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|