From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HMC is a three-letter abbreviation which may refer to:
- Harris Manchester College, at Oxford University
- Harvard Model Congress, the oldest and largest congressional simulation conference in the world
- Harvey Mudd College, a private college of science, engineering, and mathematics, in Claremont, California
- Headmasters' and Headmistresses' Conference, an organisation of prestigious independent schools in the United Kingdom.
- Hamad Medical Corporation
- Harvard Management Company, a subsidiary of Harvard University that manages the school's endowment
- Heerema Marine Contractors, of The Netherlands, offshore heavy lift and pipelay contractors
- Honda Motor Company, of Japan, an engine manufacturer
- Hyundai Motor Company, of South Korea, an automobile manufacturer
- Her Majesty's Cutter, prefix for United Kingdom law enforcement cutters (customs, border patrol) which are not operated by the Royal Navy
- Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts, or Historical Manuscripts Commission: usually abbreviated as HMC
- Harvard Mountaineering Club
- Holocaust Memorial Center
- High and Mighty Color, a Japanese Rock band
- Half Moon Cay, Holland America's Private Island
- Harborview Medical Center, a hospital in Seattle, Washington
- Hardware Management Console, a computer technology provided by IBM
- Chief Hospital Corpsman, a United States Navy rate
- Hybrid Memory Cube, a computer memory (RAM) technology
- Honkaku Mystery Writers Club of Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.